Two Ladies And A Mop
Address: Ladson, SC 29456
Phone: (843) 486-6793
Proudly serving the areas of Charleston, Daniel Island, Mt. Pleasant, Kiawa, Seabrook, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, Folly Beach, James Island, West Ashley, Isle of Palms and North Charleston.Images provided by SuperMedia are for personal, non-commercial use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of images provided by SuperMedia is strictly prohibited.
Licensed, Insured & Bonded
We recently were selected to be the only cleaner for the largest and Greenist Builder in South Carolina. They are M.B Kahn.
We also recently finished one of the largest schools in the United States. Cane Bay High School. They just contracted us to do 2 more of their schools.
Types of cleaning packages we offer are:
- Weekly, Biweekly & Monthly Cleaning - We provide cleaning services for homes, offices, retail businesses, churches, etc. on a scheduled daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Or you can customize a schedule to suit your needs.
- One-time or On-Call Specials -Two Ladies and a Mop is perfect for both before or after a special party, out-of-town guests, moving in or out of a new home, or just to help you get caught up. You may even purchase a gift certificate for that special someone.
- Detailed cleaning- Many of our customers prefer to begin a regularly scheduled cleaning with a detailed or deep cleaning. We will clean your home or office from top to bottom and have everything sparkling clean.
- Office Cleaning- We understand the importance of your company's image and office appearance. Our trained staff can provide you with our high quality service to upkeep that image.
- Additional Services- We can provide additional services if you just need a cleaning for interior windows, baseboards, ovens, fireplaces, carpets, etc.
- Services not provided- Due to safety concerns for our employees, we regret that we cannot provide services to clean litter boxes, blood, feces, vomit or anything of this type origin.
We provide the best cleaning service for both residential and commercial. With your privacy in mind, call Two Ladies And A Mop for all your complete housecleaning and janitorial needs.
- There is no term to this agreement. Client may cancel at any time for any reason. Two Ladies and a Mop may cancel at any time for any reason.
- Two Ladies and a Mop reserves the right to reevaluate rates at any time.
- Two Ladies and a Mop will monitor the actual cleaning time for the first 2-3 months of service and occasionally thereafter. We will contact the client to discuss possible price or service revisions if the cleaning time differs drastically from the original bid.
- We do our best to be as flexible as we can with the schedule. If you need to change a cleaning day or time, we will do our best to accommodate you. A minimum 24 hours notice is required for any changes or cancellations. Client will be charge a $25 cancellation fee if canceling with less than 24 hours notice.
- For the safety of our employees, Two Ladies and a Mop reserves the right to close our offices at any time, due to inclement weather.
- Although greatly appreciated, please understand that tipping is not required. Extra cash left with your payment will always be assumed a tip and split evenly among your cleaning team. Our employees do not carry company cash so therefore cannot leave change.
- Client agrees to pay the price quoted at the time of service. A $15 billing fee will apply if payment is not received at the time of service. A 12% finance charge will be added to unpaid balances over 30 days and accrue monthly.
- All bank charges incurred due to NSF checks will be passed on to the client at a flat rate of $30 per check.
- If we are specifically asked to dust/clean inside of a hutch/china cabinet, dust any computer equipment, or wash dishes, client agrees to not hold Two Ladies and a Mop responsible for any damage to any article or component.
- While we make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request that all irreplaceable items (whether monetary or sentimental) be stored and/or not cleaned by our staff. A damage report will be left by your team if any damage does take place. We must be notified within 48 hours of service if damage is discovered.
- Two Ladies and a Mop is not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (i.e. marble, granite, painted surfaces, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing any harm.
- The safety of our employees is an important issue. Therefore, all firearms in a client's home must be stored and locked.
- We love pets and will treat them as members of your family. However, we do ask that you board or put up any pets that may not feel the same way about us.
One of my clients saw our web and asked why I didn't have have some personal information regarding my background and the wonderful things we do to PAY IT FORWARD. What she is referring to is I was a business owner in Michigan before coming to South Carolina. I owned a beauty salon/day spa, it was called Serenity Wellness And Beauty Spa. As soon as I opened the spa, I wanted to reach out and help the community somehow. Because I was a survivor of Multiple Sclerosis. After living in a wheel chair for 18 months and being told I would never get out of the wheel chair, I began my fight to survive. It has been a very HARD AND LONG ROAD for me to get where I am today, and knowing there was no cure for my illness. I wanted to help with the cancer survivors so I started a Free Services for Cancer Survivor Month.
The entire month of October, I offered free service such as free massage, facial, pedicure and manicure. You could pick 2 of the 4 services for absolutely nothing the entire month of October, which is of course breast cancer awareness month. We had such a overwhelming response to this, we touched so many people on a very special level. it changed my life for ever. We laugh and cry together every October. Such wonderful, strong people I had the privilege of servicing. I brought that same idea here.
We offer free services for cancer survivors in October. 1 free House Cleaning to survivors in October. I don't know if you have ever seen the movie Pay It Forward with Haley Joel Osment but it is a movie that will really change your life.
The local paper and Live 5 News did a story on my company last year on my Pay It Forward Theory, it was very nice we were able to reach out and touch 68 people last 2 years for this offer, I of course can't advertise on this free service so maybe this is a good way to get the news out so that I might continue my journey,
Two Ladies And A Mop